Sunday, April 8, 2012

XOXO.

Today marks the end of my 3 weeks holiday. Well, i'm actually feeling happy because i think i had too much fun and i neglected my books. *shakes head*
Was suppose to go scream our lungs out at USS with ma mates. But plan failed! HAHA.
There were many last minute plans though!
So yeh, i finally get to meet my best-friend Shanice !! We both had so much to update each other, actually i was the one who kept talking while she nom on her food!! oh well, i really miss this girl so much.
hmm, i can say i got closer with my new school mates too! ( Weewee & Ahfat) How do i type all the fun moments i had with them? * evil laughs *
And and and , it feels like seety was my secondary school friend , we click so damn fast ! I can totally read her mind ! ~ And she even gave me a new name Siti Jia Shing , because Saleha is also called Siti Saleha! HAHA. So we add up to become the powerpuff girls ! DONT NOT LAUGH.
Aren't we cute? Awwwwwww~
Had a mini shopping spree with ma bitch, i should say we never go out like this before. FIRST TIME. Did gelish nails with her too! Same design , Pink base with Sliver glitter ! teeheee.
I didnt have a stay over at her place this holi, but next holi i will !!!
And not forgetting my classmates, i miss them ! i didnt see them for 3 weeks :(
i'm gonna run up to them and hug them! Especially my girls ! xoxoxo

And also, i've being too hyper up in almost all the activities in school ! I'm always there for my cca, and not forgetting i have to travel SO far just for my CCA. I met new friends here too! i find it weird when i have to ask which ' Course' are you from rather than which 'Class' are you from.
HAHA. And yes , i had a hard time remembering all my malay friend's name!
I need to see the face then i will remember! Whopps~ But well , i'm trying ma best! HEHEH.

Too much words for you ? Whooops, i'm sorry !! but i have to continue! AHAHAH.


Sometimes, i really do wonder why does malay guys attracts my attention. As especially those
look alike chinese boys. *screams* !!!!
I have this very very bad habit, i get attach to guys so damn fast. And i ended up getting dumped or being used. I've tried to kick this bad habit away, but guys just shower me with 'sweets' rather than 'love' . Do i deserve this?


Ohkay, i shall end my post here. Tomorrow there's school, and i wanna score at least 3.5 for my GPA. And if anything or anyone gets into my way, i'm sorry i have to be selfish.

AND, HE IS MINE SO DONT EVER TRY TO GET HIM. *flips hair*










Withlove, xoxox

No comments: